Specifications for Time Keeper Plus 11
- Maximum of 99,999 courses with 9,999 students per course - maximum
of 999,999 total students.
- Allows for up to 52 weeks in a session. Several sessions within
the 52 weeks can be set up.
- Multiple Sessions are now maintained in database.
No need to delete old session before starting a new session.
- Unlimited resources.
- Unlimited labs (based on licenses)
- Workstations and courses are assigned to labs for student login restrictions
and lab and course usage.
- Define your own student identification codes such as social security
number or student ID.
- Courses can be grouped for utilizations reports.
- Notes can be sent to all lab students, all students in a course,
or individual students.
- Remove students from login list and give them times.
- All student data can be modified by you (system tracks all modifications
made to lab time).
- Ability to remove all students from system while retaining course
and session information.
- Help is available for all tasks.
- Tracks students as they log in and out of the lab.
- Tracks resource and lab usage.
- Tracks student errors as they log in and out.
- Allows students to look up their access codes.
- Allows students to display their lab hours, resource hours, AND grades.
- Clocking in over the web can be disabled. This requires students to
only be able to clock in within specified labs.
- Students can add themselves to the system (you can disable this feature).
- Prevents students from logging into more than one course at a time.
- Prevents students from logging into the system from an incorrect lab.
- Students choose Access Code or Search Field for logging in and out
(a bar code reader can be used for this).
- Resource usage can be displayed from student menu.
- All system data are stored using Pervasive. SQL - the industry
standard for performance, security and integrity! Visit
their web site at www.pervasive.com
- Passwords are required to access system utilities.
- Passwords are required for modifications of data.